Odele Beauty is a rapidly growing haircare brand founded on the principles that high quality beauty products should be safe, fancy, and accessible to everyone. Our mission is to democratize the beauty space and put fancy + clean where they belong — off the top shelf and into real life. We’re committed to developing approachable products that meet high standards and work exceptionally well without harmful or disruptive ingredients.
Proudly women-owned and operated out of Minneapolis, MN and distributed nationally both online and at Target stores, we’re looking to grow our team with smart, driven people who love to try new things and have a strong bias for action.
Current openings are listed below, but we're always looking for great candidates! If you're interested in joining our team, please send your resume and a cover letter detailing the hardest problem you've ever solved, and specifically how you solved it, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Manager and Social Strategist
The Community Manager and Social Strategist role is an important connection between Odele and our people. As the digital “live” voice of the brand, the Community Manager and Social Strategist will be responsible for building and fostering relationships with our consumers and other brands, both online and off. Our ideal candidate for this role is digitally savvy, organized, empathetic, well-spoken and can write like it’s their job (because it will be). This person will represent the voice of Odele, backed by a deep knowledge of social and our products, a passion for clean beauty, and desire to connect with people.
Manage Social Media Response and Community Engagement
- Engage with the Odele community across all social media platforms; respond swiftly and in a way that builds loyalty to mentions, posts, comments and questions
- Proactively engage with relevant feeds and on-topic threads across social platforms
- Ensure assets are fully leveraged across all relevant social media platforms
- Collaborate with the content team to help curate user generated content
- Respond to customer service inquiries across all social platforms and customer service inbox
- Identify high-potential organic outreach from consumers and influencers alike
Lead Influencer Engagement and Programming
- Maintain strong funnel of potential new influencers (both organic and paid) via everyday outreach
- Track, manage, and measure paid influencer partnerships
- Test and leverage software tools and resources to help grow a strong influencer program
- Foster relationships and identify brand champions to develop an ambassador program
- Farm, manage, and organize generated content
- Develop and foster partnership programs that involve social media contests and content, email marketing, and digital marketing
- Spearhead event marketing calendar and execution
- Direct questions to the internal team and gather input as needed
- Support the broader Odele team and agency partners in marketing, content strategy, publishing, paid media, PR and other efforts as needed.
- Manage creative assets (both owned and user generated content), assist with monthly reporting, and engage with all stakeholders to evolve what’s working and what’s not.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 3 - 5 years of experience in communications, influencer marketing, social media or community management is strongly preferred
- Bias toward action, a fearless aptitude for outreach, and relatability and care for our consumers
- Deep understanding of social media and digital landscape; vast experience with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multitask
- Strong collaborator and self-starter
To apply, please contact email@example.com. With your resume, please include a cover letter (no longer than 1 page in length) that highlights the hardest problem you've ever had to solve, and how, specifically, you solved it. Minneapolis based candidates are preferred, but not required.
Supply Chain Coordinator
The Supply Chain Coordinator role is critical to ensuring our operations and business run smoothly, from accurate order processing to assisting with component sourcing - the Supply Chain Coordinator will touch nearly every administrative function of Odele's operations. The ideal Supply Chain Coordinator candidate is smitten with organization, project management, checking items off lists, tracking details, and ensuring all accountable parties stay on task.
As a fast-growing company, a resiliency and ability to change gears where needed to ensure key deadlines are met will be crucial to success, especially amidst the challenges posed to the supply chain due to the pandemic and various global crises.
- Process retailer orders via EDI and/or manual processing as needed
- Create and maintain bill of materials to ensure proper cost of goods
- Organize and track inventory components and finished goods from sourcing through production
- Ensure timely and accurate inbound/outbound logistics for plant materials and finished goods
- Coordinate movement of goods with vendors across components, manufacturing partners, and warehouse
- Review weekly customer inventory sales trends and ensure product forecasts are updated to reflect sales trends
- Analyze data for consistency, accuracy and quality and troubleshoot issues
- Enter inventory receipts and complete inventory builds in QuickBooks Enterprise with Advanced Inventory
- Maintain both physical and digital filing system
- Assist accounting team in monthly financial closing; provide support with balance sheet reconciliation related to inventory
- Prepare general ledger journal entries related to inventory
- Prepare internal standard operating procedure documentation
- Oversee quarterly inventory counts and adjustments
- Develop innovative approaches for continued improvement in efficiency and effectiveness
- Special projects and administrative duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, business management or related field preferred
- Strong project management and organization skills
- 3+ years’ inventory management experience in manufacturing including familiarity with building bill of materials
- Familiarity with accounting preferred
- Experience servicing mass retailers and various EDI platforms
- Proficient in QuickBooks inventory management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Word
- Strong oral and written communication skills
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. With your resume, please include a cover letter (no longer than 1 page in length) that highlights the hardest problem you've ever had to solve, and how, specifically, you solved it.
The position location for this role is west of the Twin Cities in Mound, Minnesota. We will not be considering relocation or remote locations due to the nature of this role.